Friday, September 18, 2009

Winner Week 47 - So Says Tamera!


Congratulations, Miss Tamera! You are this week's winner with "Not all who wander are lost". There were so many good suggestions this week - it was tough to choose. I chose the one that I would like to wear the most - especially this weekend...
Tamera - please e-mail me (rachel@twododgpond.com) your mailing address and I will send you your winning necklace!
Thank you to everyone for entering this week.
...::~::...
And now I'm off to Kansas for {what I hope to be} the most successful arts and crafts festival I've ever participated in. Even better, my two favorite cousins Rita and Phyllis are driving over from Missouri and we're going to celebrate (quite belatedly) Uncle Edgar's 90th Birthday! As an added bonus, BFF Suzy from Colorado is going to meet me at the festival and come back and spend a week at Two Dog Pond. Yahoo!

9 comments:

Jill said...

I thought and thought all week but I think Tamera may have nailed the perfect one. Good job Tamera!
Wish you the best at your show in Kansas. I love a new adventure and sound like you may be on a great one.

Unknown said...

it was definetly a winner

happy trails to kansas

drub-b said...

I love that Tolkien quote.

Vintage Christine said...

The perfect quote! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have the best show ever. Poonie is wondering if he can add a pic of the pup to his blog??? He also is 100% sure he can beat up the pup with one paw tied behind his back. Sooooo snarky.

Unknown said...

First of all Thank you so very much Rachel! Wow! I am so grateful! There were so many wonderful suggestions, I feel so honored! I knew that was a quote, I just did not know who it was. Since having my brain aneurysm, I have trouble with memory and spelling. So in a funny way.... this fits me perfectly! Thank you to all who posted such nice comments, I appreciate it. My thanks again for such a generous gift! I hope you have a successful show!
Best Wishes,
Tamera

Anonymous said...

I was at the Hillsboro KS festival today.. I love my charms!! Thankyou for being there..Sheri

Brighid said...

You picked the perfect quote. Congrats to Tamera.
Hope you have a wonderful time at the festival. Show us the goodies, Please.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

This necklace and the quote are just adorable!

Therese said...

I get by with a little help from my friends