Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Puppy Interviews

Since Reese passed away a few months ago, we've been contemplating getting another dog so we're still "Two" Dog Pond and so that Rumple has someone else to play with. We're totally mutt people, so we were quite interested when we heard about these pups. They are chow, weimerhumorheimer, (OK, I can't remember the rest...but they herd cattle and some live in Alaska and some are fuzzy. My brain...yikes!) Anyway, a friend has these adorable fuzz ball puppies. The momma dog "Rida" is a mellow, sweet dog that came and sat with us and watched us. All the puppies are all spoken for except for these two all black females... This little cutie has a white spot on her left foot and a white spot on her chest.
Feel free to chime in here. Tim might need some coaxing to have another puppy around. He reads your comments -

10 comments:

Lyn said...

It's easy for me to say..but you must take these adorable fuzz balls..hard to say no to such cuties! Look at those melting eyes!! Awwww...

Canarella said...

You must send me the pictures and story for the dog blog please.....lani

Anonymous said...

Yes we need another adorable mutt around!!!! Rumple says YES!!!!

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those little black bears are SOOOOOOOOOO cute! You must get one. :)

Unknown said...

you must name her PRECIOUS and she must live at the pond....she MUST!

Unknown said...

She will whine at night.
she will try to play at night.
she will eat all the food.
she will take my fave stuff.
she will steal my attention
and treats.
she will chew on my ears
and climb all over me,
incessantly!

she is intolerably cute.
I LOVE HER!

RUMPLE

Formerly known as Frau said...

OMG so cute! How can you not say yes! Do it!

Nicola said...

Soooo cute!

Two Dog Pond said...

YAHOO!!! We're getting a PUPPY! I absolutely LOVE what TLEE wrote and I know it's all true, but I think she'll be a perfect addition to Two Dog Pond!! Yes.

Chickens in the Basement said...

Awwww! I want one!