Friday, September 4, 2009

Week Forty Four - Necklace WINNER

Congratulations to TINA of Paper Cowgirl for her winning entry of "If the Broom fits...." It's incredibly clever, as were some of the other entries...but, notice what I just noticed is that I added "wear it". Honestly, I'm so ding-dang tired this is the third time I messed this one up! So, Tina, when you e-mail me your mailing address, let me know if you would like red sparkly shoes (they look like booties by the time I get the sparkles on them - very mod) AND if you would like it the way it is, or a new one. I am going to do it right, I promise. Meanwhile - everyone go check out the Paper Cowgirl site. I wanna be one! If I still lived in Dallas, I would be all over that event. Have fun ladies!
PS - It's the new puppy. She kept Rumple and me awake all night. Rumple and Scootch are now sleeping on the floor listening to classical music while I re-do everything a couple times....
m u s t g e t s l e e p

That's what she said...

5 comments:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

OHMYGOSH!! I've won?? Yea for ME!! I love your work gal!! thanks for choosing my snarky remark~ Thanks for sending people to the Paper Cowgirl Blog too!!
tina

Vintage Christine said...

Actually, YOUR version sounds like something Poonie would say but he'd probably substitute the word "shove" for "wear" if you know what I mean . . .

Unknown said...

i thought of this one...today, thought i would share anyway


how about?

Rarely Witchy, Often Wicked

Camellia said...

so i'am bookmarkng your site to explore? Do you sell these after the winner won? I want all my friends to have one of these.

Camellia said...

okay, I took a bit more time and found the order site. I'm coming back this week-end. Yippee!