Friday, September 25, 2009

No Offense, Boys!

Congratulations to svelteSTUFF for her winning entry of "so many men... ....so many reasons to be single!" We all have friends in our lives to whom this is could be so appropriate. Still, we mean no disrespect to the wonderful men in our lives - you know who you are, and we love you. But - there really are a bunch of goofballs out there that make some of us have reason to be happy we married the good ones and others of us happy to be single!
Send me your mailing address, Miss svelteSTUFF, and I will mail you your necklace.
Everyone else, have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! THat's great!!!

svelteSTUFF said...

I'm so EXCITED (and no, I haven't won before!) - I get a piece of soldering from my Guru!! THANK YOU!! I will e-mail you shortly.

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

haaaaaa! great one!
keep up with those great pictures Rachel!

Nicola said...

Yay - great caption! Well done you :)