Friday, August 19, 2011

This Week's Winner - My Mantra

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest Winner is acorn hollow with her entry of "I feel like I forgot something." I can so totally relate that I had to make this the winning pendant! It was either Miss Acorn or Heatherj with her little ditty about the shiny hiney. Ha ha ha. That stuck in my head for quite a while!

Anyway, Miss Acorn - please e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you your winning soldered glass pendant on a 24" chain. I promise not to forget! (and I promise to remember to wear pants when I walk to the mailbox!)

3 comments:

KathyS said...

Rachel, your last comment made me think of a saying for this pendant (too late, I know), but it could be "Welcome to Two Dog Pond!"

acorn hollow said...

thank you so much can't wait to wear it!
Cathy

E Makes Art said...

Ha ha!! Laughing at Kathy's comment above!! And I love the winning comment!! Sooo funny!!

xoE