Friday, August 26, 2011

On Yesterday's Bench and This Week's Winner

Yesterday I worked on some components for some pieces for the show next weekend. (Self Promotion here - at the Liberty House, Labor Day Weekend)
3/4" beveled glass, soldered and patinaed. They make great connectors.

Butterfly wings have joined my collection of dragonfly wings.

I won! I won! The silent auction at our local thrift store... beautiful silverware.

More booties made during the sleepless hours of the wee morning.


Little Man Loafers. Seriously, fun to make. Go see EBethAlan at The Lovely Crow and get yourself some patterns.


Lots of school pendants. (More Self-Promotion: If your school or organization wants an easy fundraising opportunity, contact me! These soldered glass pendants are a great way to make some money for your group!)


And now - the part you've been waiting for: THIS WEEK'S TWO DOG POND NECKLACE WINNER is Miss Dog Trot of Dog Trot Farm with her entry of "Friendship warms the soul". (that and a bottle of wine!) Miss Dog Trot, please e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you your soldered glass pendant on a 24" chain.

Welcome to several new contest players!! It's nice to have you here.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

WOWZA! I LOVE THE ORANGE BUTTERFLY WING!!!!!!

Dog Trot Farm said...

Thank you, I love your jewelry and will be sharing your wonderful, creative blog with friends as well as blogging buddies! From the stormy State of Maine, Julie of Dog Trot Farm.