Monday, April 11, 2011

Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest - Crackin' The Whip

It's time to get back to the Sassy. What could be sassier than a cowgirl on a bucking bronco and loving it?! This, then, is the image we're using for this week's Two Dog Pond Necklace contest. The contest is easy: put on your cowgirl boots and cutest cowgirl hat and start 'thinkin' of good sayin's for this here picture.' On Friday a winner will be chosen and the reward made. That bein' a soldered glass pendant on a 24" ball chain. Heck fire - your winnin'est design just might even make it over to the Two Dog Pond website to be made 4 sale to the ennntire world on them there innernets. (that's all I've got. Carry on and thanks for playing!)


Anonymous said...

You are the burr in my saddle

LOL ~ just kidding

JAS said...

Real Girls tame Stallions.

Ride 'em Cowgirl!

Ode to Annie

Jan said...

This girl breaks 'em in right!

Theres no taming her..she's a wild one!

This cowgirl is in charge

Kitty said...

Save a cowboy, ride a horse

get 'er done!

side saddle is for prisses (or wimps, wusses, etc whatever floats ur boat)

i trained/broke my husband too

I could go on and on... I love a strong woman with no fear in her eyes! Yee Haw!

Shara said...

"Whip it! Whip it real good!" Devo - a classic!

Jenny S said...

Save a horse ride a cowgirl!!!

Shara said...

The wisenheimer in me won't rest until I offer up a snarky one...

"Buck off"

or maybe

"Buck You"

My word verification is 'maggoty', so maybe this wasn't a good idea afterall......:D

Journey's Gammy said...

Cowgirl Up.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and ride.

The 'buck' stops here.

Therese said...


Jilly Bean said...

"Let her buck"

Bernie said...

Back in the saddle again...!

T Lee said...

Always "Nagging" and Crackin' Her Whip!!

I CRACK THE WHIP around here!

Tame. I Ain't!

Wild as Buck. Pretty as a Filly.

Feelin' Frisky.

Wild Thang....I Think I Love Ya!

That's Gonna Leave a "Stang"!

lee said...

a cowgirl needs only two animals in her stable: the horse of her dreams, and a jackass to pay for it.

Bernie said...

Life is a rodeo!

T Lee said...

This Ain't My First Rodeo!