Friday, April 29, 2011

This Week's Winner - Affirmation And Alliteration

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest Winner is Miss Vintage Revamped!! She's Blooming. She's Brilliant. and She's Beautiful! Congratulations, Susan! I will put your soldered glass pendant on a 24" chain in tomorrow's mail. Notice there are two backsides? I used the pansies from Alice in Wonderland and then felt quite guilty...so I destroyed all the others and did a new design. If Mickey asks... you didn't see it here. I couldn't help myself. I see faces in Pansies and they always remind me of Alice! I believe that Heather J said the same thing...

I apologize that this post is late - tonight I am running the video for our school's Spring Musical. This morning was the big rehearsal so I got home late. Now - the wind is blowing like mad and chairs and garbage cans and doggy kennels are blowing about the yard. It's just nuts! The wind is blowing so hard that the innernets don't always make it to my computer... (don't you miss George W?) I'm digressing - Thanks to everyone that played - you're all blooming. You're all Beautiful and Miss VR is Brilliant!

No comments: