Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Like Living In A Fairy Tale

Teri and Heather are both Winners in this week's contest. I really love the HCA quote - very nice choice, Teri! Heather - I love this saying! Of course it's not actually true for any of us, right? But remember when you were little and it really was true?
Teri - please e-mail me your mailing address and I'll send you your necklace! Heather is a previous winner and I still have hers...
Thank you all for playing! Have a great weekend.
PS - my apologies for getting this post done so late....my garden has been calling my name and I've been canning all things tomato based possible. Not really, but it seems like it....right now there are slices of zucchini in the dehydrator. I'm trying to make them into chips.
I've also been shopping at etc. again (the thrift store) This time for interesting pieces of china to smack up and solder around. Here's my new favorite...."Free Ride".
"I'll take you for a ride in my big green gondola"
(sung to the tune of "I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor")


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed...love both of those! Congrats Teri and Heather

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm giving this one to my daughter who IS that little girl. She's only 8 so I don't know if she'll get the "snarkyness" of it just yet, but it won't be long before she does.
Thank you so much, Rachel!!
~Heatherj
ps... I planted tomatoes in pots this year. BIG failure. Aaaah, live and learn, right?

Jill said...

I've been doing tomatoes here too...
I love both necklaces--there were a lot of good suggestions!

Broken china--I've been collecting for awhile. You may have to give me a class! I really want to learn to solder! And is there really a song,"I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor"? Did I just color myself stupid???