Friday, February 6, 2009

Congratulations to Colorado Lady

Miss Colorado (aka Coloradolady)- you should be so proud of yourself. This week's contest held some fierce competition and yet your entry of "You fill my heart with Love" took the grand prize. This necklace makes a perfect gift on so many levels - I love it. You could give it to your mother, sister, child, friend, love, wiener dog....almost anyone! Miss Colorado, please e-mail me (rachel@twodogpond.com) your address and I will mail this out to you just in time for Valentines Day.
Thanks to everyone who entered - there were lots of great suggestions. Next week's image will be a fun challenge - Deb of Lifescapes sent me a stack of the greatest old postcards - she is so nice - and there is one in there that is perfect for getting the braincicles thawed out - start thinking "Sea Kelp".....

9 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats to Coloradolady!

Can't wait to see next week's!




oh, and Rachel...uber jealous that you got the kiln for 50 bucks!

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

congrats! that is a good one usable for so many people!

Jill said...

Congrats to the ColoradoLady!

Coloradolady said...

Oh, Thank you so much!! I am super excited!! Speechless really! I never win anything.

Doing happy dance here!!

Abby said...

Just found you on Coloradolady's blog! Nice to meet you! I love the necklace she won...I definitely plan to be back!!! Have a good one!

Daryl said...

Congrats ..

Gotta sharpen up my clever for next week

La Feroce Bete said...

Way to go! Thats a great one! Makes such a custe necklace. Congrats. :)

Debra said...

Rachel~ Thank you for the very kind mention. Hunting for post cards has become my new hobbie.
Have a great weekend! Talk with you soon!
D~

J.G. said...

Such a fun contest! It's so enjoyable to see what everyone comes up with.

Congrats to Coloradolady!