Friday, October 31, 2008

And the Winner of Week Two is:

High Desert Diva with her entry of

"Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress".

Love it!!

...and then I just had to add another line....

Again - thanks to everyone who participated! This was great fun - but hard work choosing from all the great entries!

I'll be posting another image on Monday - come back and play again!

Miss High - please send me your mailing address so I can get your necklace in the mail to you!!


High Desert Diva said...

Woo hoo! Awesome...thank you so much!

Two Dog Pond said...

You are welcome! Thank you!! I'll put your necklace in the mail on Monday -

Jill said...

Congrats Miss High! Love the necklace Rachel. (both of them!) I wore one of mine-the obscure number 3 with the prism glass-- the other day--looked smashing with this new sweater I had. My 17 y/o commented on the combination and my 8 y/o commented how she liked the sparkle from the prism. "It's bling without too much bling." She said. (still haven't found my first sack with charms!--things always show up)

Leah said...

i love this. and the addition rachelism...the underpants comment is quite divine.

High Desert Diva said...

Hi Rachel,

My bathing beauty arrived today...
I adore the necklace.

Thank you so much!