Friday, October 31, 2008

And the Winner of Week Two is:


High Desert Diva with her entry of

"Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress".

Love it!!

...and then I just had to add another line....


Again - thanks to everyone who participated! This was great fun - but hard work choosing from all the great entries!

I'll be posting another image on Monday - come back and play again!

Miss High - please send me your mailing address so I can get your necklace in the mail to you!!
rachel@twodogpond.com

5 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Woo hoo! Awesome...thank you so much!

Two Dog Pond said...

You are welcome! Thank you!! I'll put your necklace in the mail on Monday -
Rachel

Jill said...

Congrats Miss High! Love the necklace Rachel. (both of them!) I wore one of mine-the obscure number 3 with the prism glass-- the other day--looked smashing with this new sweater I had. My 17 y/o commented on the combination and my 8 y/o commented how she liked the sparkle from the prism. "It's bling without too much bling." She said. (still haven't found my first sack with charms!--things always show up)

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i love this. and the addition rachelism...the underpants comment is quite divine.

High Desert Diva said...

Hi Rachel,

My bathing beauty arrived today...
I adore the necklace.

Thank you so much!