Friday, October 24, 2008

And the winner is....

LISA B with her entry of "Girls just wanna have fun"!
AND - We have a bonus winner for "Thinking Outside the Box" - JOY! with her suggestion to make it one of those rear-view mirror dingles with the words "Queen of the Road". It's like having the Patron Saint of Reckless Driving {hey - that would have been good on the back too} with you. I'm sure that next time I get picked up for Reckless Driving, I'll - - I mean - if I ever get picked up for reckless driving, I'll show the nice officer this dingle and he'll let me off with a warning.

Thanks to all who entered - there really were a lot of great ideas. We'll do it again on Monday!

On - and Lisa B - please send me your address!
rachel@twodogpond.com

4 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

OMG! I feel so lucky!! I L O V E it!!! I will wear it everywhere and make sure everyone knows where I got it:D

There were so many fun suggestions! And I do love Joys...and yours that she inspired!

Thank you soooo much!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

These are fun--thanks for the photos to share!

Found you via Leah's blog (moxie)...

Jill said...

Great new charm--and dingle! I think we'll see you in Omaha tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked my idea!!!

It turned out so cute!!!


Joy~