Friday, February 3, 2012

Playing With Matches

 I like pretty matchboxes, so I just made a tutorial on how to cut and paste. Isn't that sort of rude? Like no one else knows how? Then why did I do it?
 Because I got a new camera and am still learning how to use it.
 And because the Christmas rush is over and sometimes I enjoy playing in my studio instead of working.
 Cool how I ran those antlers right into the letters, eh?
 Paper artists use bones, glass artists use fids.
 Don't those clip art dogs look exactly like Rumple & Scootch?
 If you would like to make your own "Lighten Up" (Lightin' Up) matches, I've included this collage I made for you to use. Only if you want to. You are never obligated...
Have a good weekend. We're supposed to be getting over a foot of snow. So far - it's still just drizzling.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

These are really fun, Rachel!