Friday, February 4, 2011

This Week's Winner - T O'Lee

The Winner of this week's necklace contest is TLee, whom I shall now call T O'Lee because she won with her Irish Blessing "May you have love that never ends, and may God send love again and again." What a wonderful blessing! Thank you T O'Lee. Please e-mail me your mailing address and I will put your necklace in the mail to you.

There really were lots of great entries again - and ::Lynnie:: - yours was just too naughty.

Carry On - Have a great weekend!

Oh - I 'fixed' my computer without using a pistol as I was verbally threatening to do. It mostly works again - but does anyone know how to get the main screen for QuickBooks to show up again? Seems I deleted it...it's just a big green square. Whoops.



2 comments:

lynn bowes said...

tee hee . . . so naughty that every one of my friends will be jealous of mine =-D

xoxox :; lynnie

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachel!! It looks SO good!!I really like it a lot!!