Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finishing Up Projects

This week I finished a project I've been working on for a while. We had some trees removed (they were under the power line and quite scruffy looking) and kept this trunk out of the fireplace. I removed the bark, sanded it down, applied coats of finish, resined the top, mosaiced the stumps, added a glass top and a Christmas cactus. Voila!
There was an article in the local newspaper about my hats this week.
If you would like, you can read about it here. Just remember - I use the word "LOVE" way too often (wait - is that possible?). Don't talk in complete sentances, and ADD stands for "Artistic Deficit Disorder".

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hats in NY, so very, very cool.

Linda M. Cain said...

LOVE your table!!! WAY cool! And congrats on the published article.
WTG!

Linda

Kitty said...

LOVED the article in the paper! LOVE the tree table! LOVE that your hats are in NYC! :)