Friday, January 8, 2010

The Naked Truth

This one's for you, Shara. For giving us all a chuckle or two and being brave enough to actually post your suggestion. You Rock. Let me know your mailing address and I will mail out your necklace (as soon as the roads are plowed and I can actually leave Two Dog Pond) Shara is the author of the Monkeybox blog ~ fun reading!
PS - this pendant is tiny - just .5"x1.25" so that on one gets too freaked out if you're wearing a naked person.
...:::*:::...
Does anyone else have those dreams where you're out and about shopping or going to school or some normal public activity and suddenly realize that YIKES you're naked. and then try to act like it's normal to be naked? I'm sure that if you're a psychologist reading this, you have some snarky reason why I have those dreams, but that's what this image reminds me of. So - here's the pendant I made in honor of those of us that have the publicly naked dream:

So, yes, by all means - Follow Your Dreams. Just be careful which ones....

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah! I love both of those sayings!! And, I love Monkeybox blog! It is GREAT!!

Shara said...

Oh, my WORD! I gues being snarky pays off sometimes. THANK YOU!

lee said...

congrats! i thought of one but it was too late:

"i'm with the band"

"pluck me" is good!

Jill said...

...gives new meaning to the word snarky! You had a lot of good ones to choose from this week. I'm wondering Shara, will you wear it or give it as a gift....

Jill said...

..and Rachel, I've never had that dream. Thank goodness! Although last night I dreamed I was shaving the legs of everyone in my family. I wonder what that necklace could look like.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I've had that dream many, many times. If you find out why you're crazy because of it, you gotta let me know, too.
In my dreams like that, I'm usually frantically trying to cover myself with something to no avail. Everything I pick up instantly turns to about the size of that pendant you made. And the sad thing is that even though I'm naked, nobody in my dreams even notices or gives a hoot. I must look "that" fabulous :o)
~Heatherj
ps... Nebraska is the "New Siberia". Good heavens, it is incredibly cold outside. (20 to 30 below zero tonight) I saw on the news that if you have exposed skin, it will become frost-bitten in 30 minutes. Now tell me, how do little, twiggy bird legs keep from freezing completely through??