Friday, July 10, 2009

Your Friends Will Get It Even if No One Else Does

This week's winner is T Lee with her entry of "My Friends Will Get It". Further proof that we all need to surround ourselves with the people that understand and love us despite of who we are or how we dress. So - out of curiousity, if you knew this guy was going to come to your party dressed like this, would you still invite him?

Congratulations, T Lee! Your necklace is in the mail and on it's way to your house. Wear it with pride - and if you have some Hammer Pants, put them on too.

Thanks to everyone who played! Come back again on Monday and we'll do it again.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Rachel, I just have too much fun coming up with this stuff. I may need medical attention...lol!

Thanks..this one is hilarious!

Unknown said...

BTW, I posted your link on my facebook page.