Friday, June 26, 2009

The Italian Peasant Wins the Parade Necklace!

Lots of great ideas for the back of this 4th of July pendant, but "Ready For The Parade" is so perfect! The Italian Peasant submitted this great idea and will be rewarded with a necklace to wear on the 4th of July (and every other day, if she wants to). Go visit her blog! She's having a give-a-way! Gioni - please send me your address and I'll mail you your necklace!
Thanks to everyone who played - hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

decorator to the stars said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH,I'M THE ONE THAT BOUGHT THE "IF IT'S NOT MOVING, PAINT IT WHITE" NECKLACE. LOVE IT.
ADDRESS:
JOAN BONNELL
PO 357
31 E MAIN ST
JEROMESVILLE,OH 44840

decorator to the stars said...

ok, i'm so excited :) email me to let me know you sent it :)
JBONNELL3@neo.rr.com thanks again!!!