Tuesday, May 5, 2009

See You There!

Saturday is the 5th Annual University Place Arts Festival. It's a free event in Lincoln, Nebraska and looks to be lots of fun! There will be merchants with American-made arts and crafts, fresh garden produce, flowers and bedding plants, food, snacks and entertainment all day long. It's free. There's something for everyone - why would you be anywhere else? I will be there in my Two Dog Pond tent. Deb of From The Heart Creations will be there. Kaitlyn from Owl People will be there. Lynn from SilverWork will be there too! Those are just the ones I know - I'm sure there will be tons more artisans. There will be FREE entertainment including Performance Company with Club Kicks, Capital City Cloggers, Wesleyan Theatre Dept, Dance Arts, and Academy of Rock !

Other FREE events include: the bounce house, kids games, Homer from the Salt Dogs, Happy D Klown doing magic and balloon twisting, make your mom a mother's day card, recycling, fingerprinting and Much MORE!
Oh my gosh! If I wasn't already going - I would definitely go!

3 comments:

SueLovesCherries said...

All the good stuff happens in the MidWest! I never hear of anything here in Massachusetts, even though I'm sure there are events.

Lyn said...

Would love to be there..too far away..have fun..
By the way, never can see the comments..printing is too dark..will not be able to see this either, but I like your blog, so maybe someday!!!!

lynn bowes said...

How did I miss the poster!? This is super and thanks for the props - looking forward to seeing you there.

:: lynn ::