Saturday, December 6, 2008

You Are Invited

Due to unforseen circumstances blah blah blah I won't be participating in the Columbus Craft Fair on Sunday. Yes - it's the biggest, best show ever - and I'm sorry I won't be there, but blah blah blah so I can't.


However - Because so many of my friends and local customers have asked when I was going to have an Open House, I scheduled one at the Liberty House in Seward. It's decorated for Christmas, (my house isn't) and it's conveniently located (my house isn't) and the gift shop is full of unique gifts, antiques, woolen mittens made from upcycled blankets, and all kinds of other cool gifts. (I don't have a gift shop - yet.) So:
Please come! Friday - December 12th from 10am until 6pm(ish). I will have tons of soldered glass charms, earrings and other beautiful and affordable gifts. Bring your friends - coworkers - family and enjoy the ambience of the Liberty House Bed and Breakfast while shopping.

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Best of luck at your open house! Sounds like you've found the perfect venue.

Jill said...

We stopped last night on our way through Seward thinking maybe you had things set up already for today. Goodness the little antique store is neat. I love just about every little thing she has in there!
I hope you have a great open house!

Jill said...

Goodness, it's scary kids depend on me--I just looked at the calendar for something else and realized your open house is Fri... today is only Thurs....which means last night was only Wed...which means you wouldn't have been set up.... Oh Well! Bonnie picked up 3vintage vinyls which she is excited about!