Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whoa Nellie! She's the Winner

Congratulations to Jenny S - "Whoa Nellie" says it all!
Send me your address so I can send you your award winning soldered glass pendant on a chain.


Wear it with Pride, Jenny S!


***In my wildest imagination I cannot figure out why anyone would set up at studio shot of this scene - any guesses?***


Special Thanks to everyone who came to the Two Dog Pond Open House at the Liberty House on Friday - WOW! What a successful and fun day! Thank you.
....and now a word from our sponsor:
{Blatant Self Promotion}
And remember that starting again in January I will be doing Home Party/Open House/Trunk Shows with benefits for the hostess. No sales pitches to sit through, no half cooked foods to eat, no candle-scent induced headaches - just shopping with your friends.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a brochure and when you're good and ready - we'll set up a time!
{Back to our post:}
Thanks to everyone who was brave enough to have played this week - at the Open House I heard someone say "I just don't get her humor" - hey - it's not always easy to be me.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I have to admit I wasn't brave enough for this week's necklace! How funny--what you overheard!

Jenny said...

AAAAAAA!!! I won!! I won! I am soooo excited!!!! YEAH!!!!

High Desert Diva said...

Whoa Nellie was/is brilliant. Congrats!



*awaits next photo eagerly*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenny! I would've picked Whoa Nellie too... brilliant!
Wear it with pride.

*Also awaiting next photo eagerly...*

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Congrats Jenny! That was great line!!