Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hightened Security at USB Ports Will Do it Everytime

OK - I got it figured out finally. I swear I just lost two days of work trying to figure out why my scanner, my card reader and my jump drive wouldn't work. Then this morning when it took 2 hours to print one document, I knew I had to take action. blah blah blah....now it's fixed. So - in celebration I played with the scanner and printer and other things that hadn't been working and look what I did:

This is my friend Pat when she was quite little



This is my friend Pat when I was done with her...

Now she just needs a Crown, some sparkles, and she's ready to play!

4 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

Sweet Jose you've got mad skills!

Jill said...

Glad your back!

Jill said...

Wait-who's legs did you put on her?!

Two Dog Pond said...

Those are her legs - I used the Superman X-Ray glasses mode on my editing program.