Thursday, October 6, 2011

M Schettl Freight Sales

Rick and Jane were taking us on a field trip in Wisconsin. They knew that I would love this place. It was starting to get dark, so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked to, but this will give you an idea of what you can see at M. Schettl Freight Sales.
 There were these cool glass 'shrines' all over the property - they housed more treasures...
 When we have grandchildren, I would like to have one of these in the yard for them to play in...

 Mr. Schettl said I could climb in and manuever it. OK says I.
 The inside...


 Amazing. I wish we would have had more time...


5 comments:

Kitty said...

DUDE! I hope you brought the stegosaurus home!

Jill said...

w.o.w. all so cool!

Dog Trot Farm said...

WOW, what a great place, I hope you brought home a treasure or two!

lynn bowes said...

You find the coolest places! We really do need to take my little Shasta on a road trip next Spring, ya think?

E Makes Art said...

Surrrrrree... you say you want that dinosaur for your future grandchildren. you're not fooling anyone. we all know you just want it for you! ;-) and who wouldn't? that place looks fantastic! whaaaatt? ..... are those ginormous chess pieces under the rino? (not a sentence one would normally hear). glad you had fun.

xoEsther