Monday, November 17, 2008

Winter Skies

I went outside to play with the dogs right at sunset - then ran back in to grab my camera...
The reflection of the sunset in the kitchen window was like an impressionistic painting - very cool!
Then the dogs started turning into crazy werewolves, so I kissed them on the head and went back inside....besides - Rumple was doing that laser-eye thing...
"Look at me! I can stick 2 tennis balls in my mouth"
"So what? I can stick 4 doggie treats, a shoe, a shovel and a hat in my mouth."

5 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

beautiful pictures of the sunset...scary {but funny} pics of your dogs.

{i have similar sunset pics for tomorrows blog entry}

Unknown said...

Reese looks really mean in that picture! Why are they so riled up?

Two Dog Pond said...

They do that all the time. Rumple bugs Reese and Reese scolds him. I was trying to get a sweet picture of them together and Rumple jumped Reese who then barked his "knock it off" bark and Rumple, being a stinker, barked his "make me" bark. No one ever gets hurt - it's just 'old dog teaching young dog to behave right' stuff.

High Desert Diva said...

The sunset reflection is outstanding!


The dogs...kinda lookin' scary here...

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

and....tag, you're it.