I feel that it's my civic duty to share this lesson with anyone that takes photos. If you are going to lay in the grass and take photos of puppies {no matter how adorable they are} it's a good idea to spray your entire body with bug spray, not just your arms and legs. Thank your lucky stars that I am posting a photo of Rumple and not the itchy red chigger {pronounce 'jigger' in these here parts} bites covering my entire torsoe.
the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
1 week ago

1 comment:
note taken and filed. of course, i am a recluse so no worries. sun deprivation, maybe, chiggers, no.
Post a Comment