Wednesday, March 12, 2008

...and this is what I do:


This is a sample of the jewelry that I make. That photo is of me and one of my wonderful sisters. The other side of the photo charm says 'sisters'. The word charm says "My Sister" on one side and "My Friend" on the other side. That photo was taken a long time ago which is why I can sit like that.... Anyway - if you want to know more about having soldered glass charms made from your photos or words, check out my website www.twodogpond.com and especially the page on Custom Orders.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Found your blog thru miss Jessi. (hey, this blogging thing really works!) Really cute charms (I checked out the website too!) Wishing all the best on your journey!! I'll be checking back soon!!
Love the chicken coop too. What a cool studio!(I vote for the stained glass windows!!!)
Jillian

Amy A said...

Hi, I'm a local gal! (Lincoln) Found ya thru Jessi, love your stuff! Fellow dog lover too, my plates say boxr mom :)

Two Dog Pond said...

Thanks for visiting! That Jessi is amazing -
Rachel